MY YOUTH SERVICE EXPERIENCE 2 🔞

I didn't stop , i continued. Till i didn’t get any more resistance, i started smooching her boobs gently through her top. One thing led to the other and we had sex , twice

I was teaching Salim at the back of the house one evening when we heard the driver drive in.

Zainab is back ! 😎

I got home and was preparing dinner when I got a call from Zainab.

Me: So you came back and you didn’t want to see me, right?

Zainab: I’m sorry, I was with my mum and I didn’t want her to see me with you , Please just come online and I would explain

She came online and we continued our discussion. She told me she liked me but she was already betrothed and according to their culture, she couldn’t be seen publicly talking to another man.

Me: But your house is not public na

Zainab: If my mum see us talking she would start thinking something is going on between us

Me: And nothing is going on?

Zainab: Is there?

Me:  I really care a lot about you.  Hearing your voice alone soothes and refreshes me , I want you to be mine and mine only.

Zainab: But I told you I’m already betrothed

Me: Do you love him?

Zainab: I don’t, but…

Me: Baby no buts don’t you love me?

Zainab: I love you. If I don’t, I wouldn’t be talking with you

Me: So don’t worry, things would work itself out

Zainab: So you want me to tell my mum?

Me: No o , I mean, baby I guess since the situation right now warrants it, we have to be discrete with our relationship for now

Zainab:  I love you

Me: I love you too , So when would I see you?

Zainab: I would be in school tomorrow

Me: I mean when would I see you like see you

Zainab: Don’t worry dear, you would see me

So we gisted other things but all that was in my head was how to get my first score with an Hausa girl

Every thursday of the week was usually a free day for me.

It was one of those thursdays that Zainab told me she was going to come to my house.

Zainab called and told me that she was at the front of my gate. When I opened the gate, she walked in. I was shocked!  She was putting on an indian flowing gown and a scarf covering her head.

She was looking so majestic. When she saw that no one was in the compound, she turned around and gave me a long hug and i led her into my room , she gave me a long deep kiss that woke up my mamba.

My phone rang guess who called?

Faith my first lover, i picked the call

Faith: Hello Daniel

Me: Hey! Good afternoon

Faith: I called to let you know that am outside your gate come and open the gate.

I was shocked but I tried not to show it. So many questions were running through my head
 ‘What the fuck was this babe doing here?’  ‘Why didn’t she call to tell me she was coming?’   ‘How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Zainab?’

Faith had suspected me of cheating. She confronted me & I denied it. Now she was confirming her suspicions . Zainab had never suspected me, and she was still going to be very much around after Faith had passed out from her service to the country.

So I had to protect her interests in preference to that of Faith. From my experience with damage control, never lose both ways. And I was determined to do just that.

Faith came in and greeted us. I didn’t respond warmly as I used to. She noticed and just went inside.

Meanwhile I was still fixing the generator. Zainab asked who she was and I told her she was a friend. ‘Just a friend?’, she asked. ‘What else would she be ? '
 I replied with a look on my face. I asked her to wait for me that I was coming.

When I got inside, I realized that the room was not arranged and the bed was in an ‘ after sex state’.  I realized she knew this so I had to prepare a counter-defence that would repel her attacks.

I met her inside pressing her phone. She was holding my phone on her other hand.

I wasn’t concerned because I knew it was locked and no one except me knew the password.

Me: Why the hell didn’t you call me before coming???

Without uttering a word and without looking at me, she stretched my phone towards me. I collected it & I saw 12 missed calls from Faith

Me: Oh , I was outside fixing the generator outside that’s why I didn’t hear the phone ring

I looked at her and realized tears were already gathering in her eyes.

Faith: **In a shaky voice** Daniel , who is that bitch?

Me: Hey, hey, calm down! Why would you be calling someone a biitch. Besides she’s my friend

Faith: **Raising her voice now** I can call her whatever I want to call her! She’s a bitch!

Me:  See, I told she’s my friend. I don’t appreciate you calling her a bitch…

Faith: [Raising her voice higher] So that’s how you go about fucking all your friends abi ? Your secret have been revealed today… After all I’ve done for you . After giving myself to you , this is how you are going to repay me abi!

Me: Would you shut the fuck up ? You are disturbing the neighborhood, Why are you acting so paranoid?!

She went on ranting and ranting. I withheld myself . The damage control was becoming futile. I determined right then that she was out of my life.

It was now time to do damage control on Zainab.

As I was thinking of going outside to meet Zainab, she walked in with tears in her eyes, took her bag and left. I tried going after her to the gate and begging her, but she gave me a look that said: go back before I burst your face

Besides, I still couldn’t be seen with her on the street, much less running after her and begging her so I postponed her begging till some other time

this situation was really getting out of hand. I wanted to go back inside to send Faith out

I decided to finish fixing my generator

Faith: Daniel , please I’m sorry , I don’t know what came over me

Me :

Faith: It’s because of the love I have for you that’s why I reacted like that

Me:

Faith: Daniel , please say something na

Me:

I totally blanked her. I was so angry. I didn’t want her to see the other side of me, so silence was my only alternative.

Faith: Daniel , I’ll leave oh

Me:

She went in and came out with her bag.

Faith: Daniel ,  I’m leaving!

She left & I went and banged the gate.

I was angry. I was confused. What do I do? Zainab must have gotten home. Do I call her? Or do I wait till her anger cooled off.

I went to the bar and took 3 bottles of beer.  Before I knew what was happening, it was 9:30 pm. Time to go home.

When I got home, I was so lonely . I needed company. I tried calling Zainab, she didn’t pick. I called her about 15 times, she still refused to pick.  I was still pondering what to do when a thought ran through my head, ‘ ANTHONIA ’. Yes, Anthonia!

She was always the one calling when she needed me. Now I needed someone, I had to call her. Meanwhile , it was already  10pm.

Anthonia: Hello…

Me: Hi dear, how are you?

Anthonia: I’m fine and you?

Me: I’m not feeling too well

Anthonia: Really???

Me: Yeah , Where are you?

Anthonia: I’m at home

Me: Can I come over?

Anthonia: Tonight??? Would you get bike?

Me: Don’t worry I’ll try to get bike

Anthonia: Okay , I’ll be waiting

I quickly took bike and in 25 mins , i was at her doorstep . she opened the door and I gave her a long kiss .

She used her leg to close the door and I carried her to the bed .

I was facing the wall , Antonia  held me and pressed her boobs against my chest as I gently squeezed her ass. She gasped at the touch. I turned around, kissing her deeply and passionately, pressing myself on her.

The feel of my skin against hers sent electric shocks through her, and she wanted it all.

She got on her knees & wrapped her fingers around my mamba, putting into her mouth and sucking desperately on it. A groan escaped my lips as my fingers entwined in her hair.

she bobbed up and down my mamba for a few minutes, trying to take me in and out of her throat. She then stood, took off her top and pulled me into the room.

 I smiled at her, and got on the bed with her.

But instead of getting in her like she wanted , I took my time, licking her lips and sliding my tongue in her. I guess I hit the spot because she squealed , holding the bedsheets tight

while she laid her other hand on my head. She was squirming all around. I was unrelenting.

I swirled my tongue in her, bobbing my head on her then blushed my tongue back and forth on her cl!t She was moaning and screaming .

After some minutes she began wiggling and jerking as her juice were flowing down her ass.

I pulled my tongue out of her and rolled her over.

She groaned and raised her ass , waiting for my throbbing  mamba. I quickly took my condom from my wallet and wore it.

She screamed when i plugged my mamba in her. I went gradually and slowly gained momentum, taking total control of her.

Her body had not yet stopped shaking when I reached my point of no return. Spurt after spurt of cum bust through me. My knees almost buckled as the orgasm weakened my body

After washing off in the bathroom, we both lay on the bed & i slept off immidately.

I woke up the next day feeling more confused than ever. I called my boss and told him I wasn’t feeling too well, so I couldn’t be at work. It was friday anyways and that day in the north was usually a day of worship so there was usually little or no work to do.

I tried calling Zee again but she still refused to talk to me. I sent her series of messages apologizing for what happened and professing love for her. I decided to take a break from girls for a while, perhaps that would help me.

Later in the evening I went to Zainab’s place for lessons with her brother.

Salim: Good evening sir

Me: Salim, how are you?

Salim: Fine sir

Me: How’s your sister?

Salim: It’s like she’s not feeling too fine

Me: Where is she?

Salim: She’s inside

Me: Please tell her I want to see her

Salim: Ok

He went in and came back

Salim: Sir, she said she’s sleeping

Me: She said she’s sleeping or she’s really sleeping?

Salim: That’s what she said

Me: Ok , Let’s continue

Throughout the duration of the lesson, I just couldn’t concentrate. I gave Salim  questions to solve , I was composing messages to Zee.

She didn’t bother replying. I told her I wanted to see her. No response.

I quit

I decided if she didn’t want to see me anymore, so be it.

I woke up the next day feeling strong and refreshed. Another weekend was here again. I had to do my laundry and clean up my apartment.

I got a call from Zainab’s mum telling me not to come for lessons that day because they were going out , I still havent heard from Zainab tho.

I was through with cleaning my apartment and was doing my laundry in the bathroom when I heard someone knocking on the gate.

 I didn't bother to check because I wasn't expecting anybody. My neighbor went  to get the gate and I continued my work.

I heard footsteps near my door , i heard my door open. I turned around and i saw Zainab standing in my room !

I went and gave Zainab a hug, expecting rejection. She embraced me.

I was still holding her when I started whispering sweet words in her ears.

Me: Baby, I’m so sorry ,  I didn’t mean things to happen the way

I was still ranting when she broke away from the hug.

Zee: Dear, all those things she said that day; were they true?

Me: Of course not , she wanted me to date her and I told her it was only you I loved that was why when she saw you she said she was going to make you hate me.

Zee:  Really? And you didn’t tell me

Me:  Did you give me the opportunity to explain? I pleaded, you didn’t want to listen, you didn’t even give me the chance to explain

Zee: Oh baby, I’m so sorry , was so angry, I thought you were cheating on me

Me: why would you think I would do that? You know you are the love of my life, the only one I cherish

Zee: I love you so much

Me: I love you too baby

I was still talking when she put her hands around my neck, brought my neck down towards herself & gave me a deep kiss.

I slipped my hands around her waist n raised her up. Her legs were now around my waist while she put her arms around my neck as she continued to kiss me

 Hungrily, she pressed herself against me, opened her mouth for the invasion of my tongue and cried her desire deep in me.

We tumbled onto the bed, facing each other as we indulged in long, soul shattering kisses. My hands raced over her, following a seductive course from the back of her neck, down her spine and over her hips, then back again, leaving her tingling in every place I touched.

My hands found her nipples and I fondled it intermittently. She kissed me back with a need that reflected the very deepest, emptiest part of her being. ‘I need you baby’, she sighed, ‘you make me feel so wanted, so needed and so perfect’.

I made my way down her body, kissing  all of her until I reached her pvssy. I took off her  g-strings and drew my tongue along her labial lips and inserted it into her pink cunny. I kissed and sucked on her pvssy until she screamed, ‘baby please fuck  me!’.

I plugged my ‘mamba’ in her. She was so wet and warm and ready for me. She wrapped my legs around my hips and pulled herself up to meet my thrusts, keeping the rhythm slow and steady. This went on for severally minutes and I noticed she was bucking and arching her back.

‘Babyyyyy, I’m cuummminnngg’, she cried out. This triggered my mamba and after several thrusts , I came and we both lay on the bed tired

We went to the bathroom and came back laying on the bed. Some minutes later, she began  trembling under the touch of my fingers

She then went down and took mamba into her mouth and began to kiss and suck the head. I lay back and d--n! It felt so good. As she sucked she used her hands at the base of mamba, slowly working up to a wonderful level.

She tried to swallow my mamba right down into her throat.

I had never had that before quite so fiercely. She made me feel that she would swallow my whole body. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to be in her

The more we fucked  , the more we wanted. We would turn in each others arms and start all over again.

It seemed that we couldn’t get enough of each other. She whispered into my ears, ‘I missed you baby’. ‘I missed you too’. ‘Baby please don’t break my heart’. ‘I’ll never try it’

Four months passed. It seemed like only yesterday. Faith finally passed out and left Katsina.... but not without giving me issues. She made it obvious she needed someone to get married to, and since I was obviously not ready, I had to ‘discharge’.

Zainab and I always kept our appointed , thursdays at my place.


Her mum had not suspected anything yet, but her brother’s been suspecting us, but since he likes me, all is well – for now.

The deal between Anthonia and I was still on. We understood each other very well. I even got to meet her boyfriend


My CDS had to elect new set of excos’. I was elected the President by popular demand after having served as the PRO.

The swearing-in ceremony took place with all the fanfare and frivolities. It was there I realized that the Schedule officer of my CDS was a queen in the making.

this woman was too beautiful. Her lips looked soft and luscious.

While she was reading out the oath for us to recite, I just couldn’t stop staring at lips. Her skin was something else. She tried covering with her veil, but the parts exposed looked so exotic.

For the record, I never fantasize about women much older than me (except my aunt’s friend when I was in primary school and my lesson tutor when I was in JSS2 and my Biology teacher when I was in SS3 and a lady at my mum’s place of work

Lmfao , Ok I did fantasize about older women, but that was when I was yougy

she caught me staring & I felt so embarrassed. I was so carried away and lost track of the fact that I was actually supposed to be taking the Oath of office before other corp members and invited guests.

I noticed that there were some ‘chicks’ among the new corp members posted to my CD group. I was later called upon to give a speech and I put on my A-game when delivering it and it was awesome

After the program, my Schedule Officer (Malama Aisha) was walking to her car when I sighted her.

Me: Ma, thank you for coming, we really appreciate

She: We really need to meet sometime next week, there are some things about the CD group you need to be acquainted with…

Me: Ok ma. When would you be chanced ma?

She: Let’s make it next tuesday afternoon…

Me: Ok, no problem ma…

She: Here’s my card ,  Call me

Me: Ok ma, Thanks ma

I was walking back to the hall when I met two ladies coming out of the hall

Lady 1: Presido…

Me:  Heyyyy, hope you girls enjoyed the party

Lady 1: It was awesome

Lady 2: You guys tried ,  It was really well organized

Me: I’m really glad you enjoyed it , I’m Daniel

Lady 2: Of course we know , We are in your CD group

Me: Oh, that’s nice… That means we get to see your lovely faces every week

**Both laugh**

Me: So you are?

Lady 1: Oh, I’m Sandra

Lady 2: I’m Rejoice

Me: Wow, lovely names ,  Are you girls leaving already?

Sandra: Yeah, it’s getting late and we are kinda new in town

Me: **Laugh** Don’t worry, the town is very safe

Rejoice: Yeah, we would still love to leave now

Me: No problems ,  You girls should take care of yourselves

As I turned to leave, Rejoice asked for my number and I gave it to her

I woke up around 4am the next morning &  I checked my phone and saw 6 missed calls. I checked and saw 3 from Zainab and 3 from an unknown number.

I made a mental note to call them later &  I tried browsing on my phone but soon found out that the phone was actually browsing me.

I realized that I was still tired so I slept off again.

I woke up around 10am that day. I was already late for service I decided to skip service that day and wash some of my clothes since I couldn’t do so the previous day

I tried calling the numbers that called me the previous night but none of them picked

I washed my clothes, prepared and ate breakfast and was watching a movie on my laptop when my phone rang.

Me: Hello?

Caller: Hi Daniel, it me Sandra

Me: Sandra ?

Caller: Yes, Sandra in your CD group. We met yesterday at the welcoming party

Me: Oh, Sandra , Of course I remember you  . How you doing?

Sandra: I’m fine ,  You didn’t go for service?

Me: Uhmm, no . You just closed, I guess

Sandra: Yes

Me: And how was service?

Sandra: It was marvelous

Me: Wow , That’s cool

Sandra:  where do you stay sef?

Me:  Uhmm, around Kofar Kaura

Sandra: Rejoice and I just came back from church and we were kinda bored

I heard Rejoice say in the background, ‘tell him we want to visit him’

Sandra: we want to visit you o



Me: Oh, really?

Sandra: Yeah, or is your babe around?

Me: Naa, you can come over

Sandra: Thanks… Prepare something for us o ,  Please text the address to my phone

Me: This is your number, right?

Sandra: Yes

Me: Ok, I’ll send it to you now

About an hour later, I got a call from Sandra. She told me they had difficulty locating my place. I went to the end of the street before I saw them and I waved

We went in and we were gisting when I got a call from a friend , he told me our other friend just got a car

and they were celebrating it. He gave me location . I asked Sandra & rejoice if they were interested ,they said yes. So we hit the road.

We went to the party and it was fun all the way until we were about leaving

I was tipsy

All the while Sandra and I had been gisting/flirting while Rejoice who was gisting with one of my friends was stealing glances at us.

Sometime later, Sandra asked if I knew where the toilet was and I pointed the direction to her.

On a second thought, ‘You know what? Don’t worry, I’ll show you’, I said as I took her hands and helped her to her feet.

She began to walk in front of me. She looked back at me, smiled and  I saw her bite her lips as she started to walk a couple of feet ahead of me

She was wearing a blue top and a black skirt which went to about half way down her thighs. I watched her ass , amazed by the way she was swinging it

When I got to the door she held it open for me to go in first .  She smiled  at me and then bit her lip again.

what happened in the toilet ? 👀

Find out in the next episode dropping tomorrow

FOLLOW , TURN ON NOTIFICATION SO YOU WON'T MISS , BLESS

Comments

Popular Posts