CHELSEA OVER LOOM

My bae got 64k from loom, she called me and told me about it and I was wowed. next thing she told was "Babe I told you to invest in this thing but you wouldn't listen.if you had joined me,shea we would have gotten double of this money but u preferred to play bet9ja". I felt very bad cause she was looking down on my bet9ja, the fact that we have eaten my bet9ja money together got me very angry so i decided to prove to her that bet9ja was still the master.On wednesday,i told her to chill that by this weekend,I'll be taking her for a vacation
She told me to keep 40k in my account for her that she wants to use the money to buy wig next week according to her,the wig was 52k and she already had 12k somewhere.Icollected the 40k and she gave me 10k to chill with base on say babe don cash out.
As the money enter my account on monday, na so I call my guys say make we go watch Chelsea match because Chelsea played very well and my body was sweeting me. Chelsea won 3-1 and I had spent 5k on beer that day already but the joy of Chelsea winning didn't allow me to notice.
On Friday I decided to check livescores and I noticed that there was plenty sure games in the fixtures so I decided to check it out. I wanted to prove to bae that bet9ja was better than LOOM. I knew that all the top 6 teams needed to win this weekend so I wasn't scared at all.
That's how I called bae and asked her where she wanted us to go on vacation the following week,she asked me where I got money from and I told her to chill that I'll tell her on Sunday. i told her to look for a more expensive wig cause I didn't like that one of 52k. Bae was shocked
That's how I went to the bank and withdrew her 50k on Saturday, i decided to play with 20k. My first game which was Tottenham to win started by 12.30pm.the game was going well not until son collected a red card and Tottenham lost the match 1-0.ticket cut and 20k was gone already.
I just went out and had a chilled beer and the next thing I saw was a call from her."baby I've ordered for the wig you said,it's just 86k and I'll have to pay for it once I get it on Tuesday.
After the call,I knew today was the day to play 10 odds with the 30k so i'll get 300k and put back her wig money, i picked all my games but this time I played man u and arsenal over 1.5 cause I didn't want a repeat of what happened on Saturday.7 of my games entered and 1 was left
It was a very sure game cause the team needed to win.the team had beaten some folks during the midweek so I had no fear at all.quickly I called bae around 4pm after the arsenal game and told her that bet9ja was still the master and not LOOM and asked if I had won and I said yes
First 15 minutes,the team had scored so I knew the game was a done deal.i left the match cause of hypertension so I decided to come online i saw a video online of Chelsea players falling everywhere and I knew something was wrong,so I decided to check livescores
Chelsea my own very team was playing 1-1 and it was 80 minutes already.i didn't play the game online so there was no way to cash out.i had no choice so I called bae and told her I was not coming home anytime soon and she asked why?
I went on my knees and started praying for chelsea to just score but chelsea refused to score.i prayed and prayed,these guys need to win this match,man u just drew and this is their chance. My babe's 50k wig money that she got from LOOM,what do I even tell her.I was still praying
It was 90 minutes and my own team chelsea had forsaken me.i only wanted to prove to her that bet9ja was better than LOOM,see what I've gotten myself into.what do I tell my bae? why can't Chelsea win an ordinary Brighton😭😪😪. Chelsea what did I do to you? it's too late to walk away
Bae called around 7pm and told me to transfer the money to her and I didn't know what to say i sent her a text and told her I had used the money to play bet9ja so I could buy her the wig and and also sponsor our vacation but the game did not play and I'm very confused
She replied me and said "I know you want to start all those your facebook jokes with me and I know that you are just joking i just want to tell you that it's over between us for even trying to joke with me.please send the money to me and I don't want to see you again"
She actually said the relationship was over already even when she thought I was joking about it. what is gonna happen when she finally finds out that it's true😭😭. I only supported Chelsea o and all I needed from them today was a win😭. where I wan carry 50k give my ex tomorrow
I had used all the money to play and didn't even remain any money for sniper.i can't even afford sniper,I would have drank it this night. LOOM is more reliable than my club Chelsea 😭. I should have listened ooo. Incase you guys don't hear from me again,just know that it is Chelsea.😪
Lemme go and look for money in my dreams that's if I'll be able to sleep this night as a Chelsea fan and as a person who is in possession of somebody's wig money. Thanks for reading and stay away from gambling😭.

Comments

Popular Posts