SHIT SHIT GIRL

One time ago i decided to travel with

 God is good motors I entered the bus

and sat down according to my

number and I was praying to sit next

to a beautiful girl and the Lord

answered my prayers the girl came

and sat next next to me.

         She was using this British accent

 and I was like, this journey to Abuja

is

gonna be lit.
 We sat down and the bus left lagos

for Abuja. 

 After 2 hours, I decided to talk to

madam.

Hey my name is Aniekan and she

said

 I'm Lizzy and continued pressing her

 phone.

 Me:are you based in abuja or just

going there for business?

Lizzy:business. I was like, which

kind replies be this na
I brought out my phone in shame and

 started pressing it also.

 I was just telling myself I can do this,

 maybe the approach is not cool,

lemme try being funny and she might

 just fall for it i now asked her what

other talent she had after from her

natural beauty and smiled but she

Replied and said excuse me are you ok?

 please I'm not in the mood for that

shit, thank you i looked at myself and

asked myself where I went wrong. Is

it because I'm travelling with bus?

but she is also travelling with bus na

wetin she come use better pass me

like this😭😭
I gave up the guy in front of me was

just gisting with the girl that sat next

to him and they were having a good

time i wanted to tell the girl I was

Eragon on facebook and my post had

gone viral across nigeria but I said no,

 Who even knows Eragon on

facebook

self, she might just slap me this time,

 lemme kuku shut up and sit here

peacefully. Few minutes later, madam

 started acting funny,she was so

uncomfortable, and was turning

anyhow on her seat. Next thing I

heard was a sound from her stomach and I lol

She didn't know how to tell the driver

to stop the bus. I started concentrating

 very well on my phone. Next thing

she tapped me and said "hey I'm

kinda press and I don't know what do

 do right now" and i pretended I didn't

 know what she was talking about i

told her she can urinate Once the bus

stops and next thing I heard was "guy

 no be piss I wan piss, na shit dey

worry me, I no know wetin I chop

wey dey worry me like this" and I told

 myself so this girl fit speak pidgin like

 this....πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….  As better person

wey I be,I kuku carry the thing for

head, I told the driver to stop that I

wanted to urinate but trust God is

good with their policies, he said I

should wait a little let's get to a secure

 place. Omo the chick shout ooo

"driver abeg stop bus make shit no

drop from my yash abeg and

everyone started laughing in the bus.

Madam was sweating profusely, the

whole peng thing in her just stopped

immediately trust Nigerians na, they

started giving her mouth fine girl like

you, you no shit for house?  driver

abeg stop ooo before she go shit

inside this bus biko and the driver

stopped madam rush go bush

While she was in the bush, I had to

come down and they asked where I

was going and I told them I wanted to

 go check on her and know if she was

okay. One guy now said "you wan go

look her as she dey shit? abi na your

girlfriend?" and I said she was a

potential girlfriend. As I was heading

to the bush, I saw her coming out and

I asked if she was good and she said

yes, she asked where I was going and

I said she was taking much time so I

decided to come check on her she said

 what if I came and saw her naked

and I replied what If I came and saw

u dead? She laughed and we headed

back to the bus. We got to the bus and

one guy said " see as shit don humble

you, I think say fine girls like you no

dey shit the other one said "guy collect

 her number o, u don try for her and

she laughed when we got back to our

seats, I started forming
Babe started explaining that she was

in a bad mood and all she tried

coming close and I was shifting and

she asked why I was moving away

from her and I told her I didn't see

her wash her hands when she came

out from the forest of life and I didn't

want to contact STD πŸ˜…πŸ˜… she just πŸ‘‡

She laughed and said she was going

do that immediately the bus gets to a

place she can get water i didn't stop

there, I asked her how she cleaned

her anus cause I didn't see her with

any tissue paper or wipe and madam

was speechless, I asked her if she used

 leaf... and she was like

I said please I just want to know, I'm

kinda curious and she said I shouldn't

 bother madam started talking oooo.

I'm a very neat girl as you can see, I

didn't plan for this, it can happen to

anybody at anytime so I shouldn't

judge her with that and I can come to

her house and confirm


I told her she had not answer my

question anyway but I'll go with the

fact that she actually did not clean her

 anus. Bus finally stopped and she

went and arranged herself and even

changed her clothe by the time we got

 back to the bus she was looking

penger 😁this time, smelling nice I

decided to shoot my shot again this

time and madam was the one rushing

me self, I asked her if she was on

facebook and she said no, I asked if

she was on instagram and she said

yes and she gave me her handle and

we exchanged contact and all but

madam insisted I should come to her

House and confirm she was a very

neat person and I said no she said she

was not comfortable with what

happened and all when we got to

abuja, I followed her to her house and

 she was indeed a very neat girl, even

her body was very neat, her pant &

bra was neat nothing was smelling at

all and I confirmed it
If she had responded well in the bus,

maybe by now I wouldn't have known

 if she's neat or not. But what can say,

the bible even says "everything thing

worketh out for good to them that

love God". This is why i save her

number like this πŸ‘‡ πŸ‘‡
Moral of the story, stop forming inside

 the bus for any guy that's as cute as I

am 😊😊😊.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts