MY YOUTH SERVICE EXPERIENCE πŸ”ž

After my graduation from the university, I had to do various odd jobs while waiting for my NYSC call-up letter. 

When I finally got it, I was shocked when I was posted to the North,🀦🏻‍♂️
I tried influencing my posting to the southern part of the country didn't work.

Anyway, I had no choice but to go for the 3weeks orientation course.
On getting to Katsina state, I found the place to be beautiful and quiet unlike the rowdiness I was used to in Lagos.

The camp was even better than most of the NYSC camps I had visited in other states (mine included). My roommates were fun and lively. Fortunately for me, 3 of us were from the same department in school, so we kinda had an upper hand in bonding with the others.

On my first day at work, I realized that all the stories I heard about the beauty of Hausa and Fulani girls were true. Walai, Hausa girls fine die! I was posted to one of their universities and was to work as a laboratory technologist in the Chemistry department.

When I got to the lab, I had to observe how my ‘boss’ conducted the practical session with the class . I ended up observing not only him, but a number of pretty students in the lab. Some of these girls were in hijab, while some had scarfs tried around their necksπŸ™‚

After the class, I was in the lab  listening to music and browsing on my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a damsel standing above me. Her hips like Moriah mills, She had a lovely smile on her face and cute dimples.
She: Hi

Me:  hello…

She: You are the new corper here right?

Me: Is it that obvious? I’m not even putting on my Khaki…

She:You should know that once you come here, everyone knows your status , anyway, I’m faith. I’m a batch B corper.

Me: Wow, senior corper. I have a friend that’s your name sake o. Buh she’s not as tall as you. Damn, you are so tall! Or is because I’m sitting?

*I stood and measure height with her and realized I’m a lil bit taller than her*

Me : ah, thank god I’m taller than you

She: smiles 

Me: But, damn you are soooooo pretty 

She: You’re teasing me , I’m definitely sure you are one of those player guys

Me : I know you must have heard it from so many guys, but at least you are hearing it from me for the first time

She:  Hmm, thanks…

Me : My name is Daniel

She: such a Cool name 

Me:  you’ll  find alot more cool things about me if you stick around long enough.

She: *laughs* You're not SERIOUS 

Me:  I’m starving here. Do you know where I can get something good to eat? 

She: Don’t worry, there’s a place around. But I’m sure you’ll love fura.

Me: Fura? What the hell is that?

She: It’s a kinda drink. They say it’s good for mens libido

Me: Huh! Really?? Then I’m definitely interested. 

The next day after work, she took me to a lovely spot in town. I was so into her that all my thoughts were to bleep her right there and then due to accumulated konji. Later on we went to her lodge 😍😎 

sat on her bed trying to watch a movie on her laptop while she said she was going to freshen up. While she was in the bathroom, I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. I was just imagining her naked right there in the bathroom and wished I could just go in and go down on her.

she came out of the bathroom  on a brown bumshort and a white spaghetti top.  Her huge boobs were so visible through the top she was wearing and her pointy nipples pushed outward against it’s thin fabric. She definitely didn’t have a bra on under there 

She sat down next to me,  I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to be too forward, so I just tried starting conversation with her . ‘Are you even enjoying the movie? This movie is super boring!’ As I turned to respond, my eyes were drawn yet again to her incredible chest.

My focus was especially drawn to the bulge at the tip of each boobs; her areolae must be incredibly puffy. I couldn’t resist anymore.

Suddenly, without warning, her head shifted, and I found my lips pressed against hers, with my tongue plunging deep into her mouth.

..and her tongue whipping against mine to explore it. As we were kissing, I moved my hands to her large breasts. I slowly began to massage them gently, using my experience, and instinct to guide me. As I caressed and rubbed her large ni*pples, I heard her quiver and moan.

As the passion heated up, I tried to unbutton her bumshorts, but she held my hand back and guided my face to her boobs

what went wrong ?

is she nervous

is she a virgin ?


I was trying to wonder what might have caused that.

" Abi na virgin she be ?" 

I didn’t dwell too much on the thought. I worked my way from her neck to her boobs, removing her top.

At this point my ‘mamba’ was almost finding it’s way out of my jean. She began stroking me through my jean and she knew she was driving me crazy. I kissed and sucked on each of her nips , taking turns while pinching the other.

I love to suck and bite on ni*pples, and judging by her moans and jerking movements ,she was enjoying it . I kept working on her, kissing then licking, sucking on her boobs, nibbling a little to taste her sweetness.
I felt her unzip me while I was losing myself and burying my face in her cleavage. Before I knew what was happening, she  yanked down my jean and freed my mamba. ‘Oh my god, I wasn’t expecting that’, she yelled. ‘Too big? Hope you’ll be able to handle it?’ ‘Of course I should.’

In a swift move, she put one of my balls in her mouth. She then switched to the next one. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips completely enveloped my entire sack, up to the root of my mamba. She then began stroking my mamba with her hands.

this feeling was incredible. I was incapable of saying anything else. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my mamba and started to gently suck me.

For several minutes she swirled her tongue wildly around the underside the head of my mamba, driving me mad with desire

Her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my mamba and she made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth.

My mamba was rock hard and throbbing , and I was on the verge of cumming. I could feel it very close.
‘Ohhhh, fuvvvvk!!! Jeez!!!’ Spurt after spurt of hot c-m shot up her boobs. She was able to trap most of it with her boobs, but it began dripping on the bed. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up herself.

As she came back, she came up to the bed and began kissing me.

My mamba was called to action once again and it began responding. I tried unbuttoning her bumshorts, but she stopped me again and told me she was on her period.

‘WTF!!!’

Immediately, we heard a knock on the door. ‘Shiiit, it’s like my roomate is back’, she said.

‘damn , you have a roommate???’ I quickly wore up my shorts and jean and ‘arranged’ myself. 

She went to open the door for her roommate and she introduced us ‘Daniel, meet my roommate Sonia. Sonia, Daniel’. ‘Nice meeting you’, I said. ‘Same here’, she replied with a frown

I wasn’t happy she obstructed the mission, but either ways it wouldn’t have gone down that day. She walked me to take a bike, and as I was going, for my mind I don get corper babe be that o…

I was in the lab going through some journals when I saw someone walk through the door.

It was Zainab. She was putting on an ankara skirt and blouse and a scarf covering her shoulder. Her skirt was almost touching the ground.

She: Good morning sir

Me: Good morning , how was your night?

She: It was fine sir

Me:  So what’s happening? You have issues?

She: No it’s not really me. It’s my younger brother. He is preparing for WAEC and JAMB and my mum asked me to look for a home tutor for him , i don’t know if you would be chanced to help him

Me: Okay, there’s no problem

She: I don’t know if you would be chanced to come and see my mum today so that you would discuss it with her

Me : Don’t worry I’ll be chanced. Let me have your address

She: Just let me have your number, when you are ready to come, we would send the driver to pick you

I got to Zainab’s house around 4pm that day. The fence of the building was so high that you could use the blocks to construct a 5-bedroom apartment.

Zainab came to the car to welcome me. She was putting on a jean skirt and black top. No scarf, no hijab.

I SAW BOOBS AND ASS !

we got inside and i discussed with their mom , i'll be taking chemistry , mathematics and computer science for 25,000 monthly. Sounded like a good deal to me so i agreed.

The next day , I started taking salim home lessons.

I didn’t see Zainab in school and when I asked her brother, he said she went to Kaduna to visit her grandma.

I was watching a movie when I got a call from an unknown number. I later found out it was Zainab. She was sounding so sweet as usual.

After normal pleasantries, she told me she went to see her grandma that was why she wasn’t around. 

I asked her why she didn’t call me with the number she gave me and she told me this was her private line and only few persons had the number.

Me: Few special persons, right?

She: Uhmm, kind of…

Me: That’s means I’m special 

She: **laughs** It depends…

Me: On?

She: **smiles**

Me: I really like your kinda person… You don’t seem the reserved type.

She:  Sir, you know I’m very shy…

Me: can I call you Zee?

She: **smiles** If you want…

Me: Firstly, stop calling sir. We are friends. Or are we not?

She: Yes we are

Me: Ehen, so be free with me ,, I really want to get to know you

She: What do you want to know about me?

Me: Everything 

We spent almost 30minutes on the call . I later found out her father was a Senator. I was still on the phone when another call came in. It was faith. I told Zainab I was going to call her back and received Faith’s call.

She asked where I was and I told her I was at home. She said she just came from Abuja and she was at the front of my gate 

WHAT ?????

I opened the gate and saw Faith. She was looking so tired and exhausted. I gave her a warm hug and invited her in. She told me her roommate traveled and forgot to drop the key with her lodge mates.

I asked her if her roommate was coming anytime soon and she said she was going to come the next day

I was like " very good " . Make one babe no go turn me to married bachelor. She also said she was tired , she just wants to shower and sleep. 

So nothing go happen like this ?πŸ˜₯

I woke up to Faith kneeling before me holding my mamba. Obviously she had been sucking it. She realized I was tensed up and asked what the matter was. I told her it was nothing and got up to the bathroom.

I stood in the shower for some minutes allowing water drip down my skin.

I was now relaxed and so was my mamba. I was thinking about my dream and wished it was real. Some minutes later, the door of the bathroom door was opened and Chisom walked in. She had taken off her knickers and was putting on only her singlet which barely covered her ass.

I was facing the wall , she held me and pressed her boobs against my back. My thoughts came back to her and I gently squeezed her ass. She gasped at the touch. I turned around, kissing her deeply and passionately, pressing myself on her.

The feel of my skin against hers sent electric shocks through her, and she wanted it all.

She got on her knees, wrapping her fingers around my mamba, putting into her mouth and sucking desperately on it. A groan escaped my lips as my fingers entwined in her wet hair.

The shower was still running as she bobbed up and down my mamba for a few minutes, trying to take me in and out of her throat. She then stood, took off her top and pulled me out of the shower into the room.

She dragged me into the room and laid down on the rug, opening her legs
wanting me in her. I smiled at her, and got on the rug with her.

But instead of getting in her like she wanted, I took my time, licking her lips and sliding my tongue in her. I guess I hit the spot ‘cos she squealed loudly, pinching one of her n*pples

while she laid her other hand on my head. She was squirming all around. 

I was unrelenting. I swirled my tongue in her, bobbing my head on her then blushed my tongue back and forth on her c--t. She was moaning and screaming.

After some minutes she began wiggling and jerking as her juice were flowing down her ass.

I pulled my tongue out of her and rolled her over. She groaned and raised her ass, waiting for my throbbing engorged mamba. I quickly took my condom under my bed and wore it.

She screamed when i plugged my mamba in her. Her ‘cunnies’ felt so tight in my mamba. I went gradually and slowly gained momentum, taking total control of her. She was moaning seriously as I continuously slammed my hips into her, taking her hard, slamming my mamba into her.
After several minutes she started quivering and screaming as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her. Her body had not yet stopped shaking when I reached my point of no return. Spurt after spurt of cum bust through me. My knees almost buckled as the o----m weakened my body

After washing off in the bathroom, we both lay on the bed. ‘You’re one hell of a super, are all Calabar boys like you?, she asked looking into my eyes.’ ‘I’ve heard so much about Calabar boyz, but this is my first experience. I love you so much Daniel’.
 ‘love you too baby' 

We lay spooning for several minutes. I was fondling and teasing her boobs while she was toying with my mamba. Before long, my mamba was called to action once again and we straffed twice before we slept.

That week I went for CDS meeting and among the agenda for discussion that day was the welcoming of new corp members into the CDS group.  I decided to act cool initially, ‘make dem no go talk say I too dey forward’.

I noticed one of the chicks in particular. I later found out her name was Anthonia. She was slim, light in complexion and heavily busted. Till date I still wonder the kind of inter-molecular force that attracts me to heavily busted ladies.

I wore my transparent shade that enabled me look at people without them knowing I was looking at them. I was concentrating my gaze on Anthonia and I caught her stealing glances at me. In my mind, ‘na me and you today’.

There was an issue in which some articles in a magazine to be distributed to students were filled with grammatical errors. The President of the group needed two persons to edit the articles. I saw her raise her hand, and I quickly raised my hand so that I would be paired with her

After the CDS meeting, I met Anthonia and told her we should start editing the articles immediately. She said we would meet later in the evening. I said, ‘no problem’. We exchanged contacts and she said we would meet later in the evening.
I was browsing on my phone around 5pm that same day when she called. 

Me: Hello

She: Daniel , it’s me Anthonia

Me: I know, how’s your day going?

She: Fine , where are you now?

Me: I’m in my house

She: Where do you stay?

Me: Around Kofar Kaura layout

She: Can I come over so that we would edit the articles today?

Me: Is it not late? Can’t it wait till tomorrow?

She: We are supposed to send it to the printer very early tomorrow. Or are you planning on going out?

Me: Naa, not really

She: Can I come over now?

Me: Yeah

And then I gave her the exact description of my house and in about 10 mins she called to tell me she was at the gate , so i went to the gate to usher her in. She was putting on just a black mini skirt, a red sleeveless top and very light make up.
When she got to my room, she was like ‘OMG, you living large o, and you are forming corper’. LMFAO 

Before I brought the magazine, I brought bananas from my fridge and offered it to her. When I brought the magazine, I noticed she was still stealing glances at me

just like she did that morning. I pretended not to notice and so we began working on the articles.

When we were almost done, she asked if I studied English and I told her no. I told her I studied Chemistry but I just had the flair for reading and writing.

We completed editing the articles and we continued gisting and she asked where I came from and I told her I was from Akwa-Ibom. ‘ah , calabar boy’, she exclaimed.

Me: What, you don’t like them?

She: I didn’t say so , you don’t have their accent na . 

Me: Yeah, perhaps because I didn’t grow up there 

She: Wow, that’s cool , but calabar blood still flows in you na

Me: Before nko

She: Calabar boys bad sha

Me: Bad as how na

She: Stop pretending jor, you know what I mean

Me: I don’t know na, tell me

She: Don’t worry

One topic led to other and we started talking about relationship and sex.

Anthonia was a very free spirited person,and I liked that about girls. 

We talked further and she told me more boldly that in a relationship, sex was an important aspect and that some men are so bothered about themselves and don’t even know what a female wants

By then seeing such a beautiful girl and hearing her talk about sex has already started sending some brain wave signals to mamba.

 I was operating my laptop and she saw a movie she said she had always wanted to watch and she begged me to play it.

We both sat on the bed watching it and she was giggling and laughing at some funny scenes.

After some time, she rested her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands across her so that she could be comfortable and we continued watching the movie.

Before I knew what was happening, my hand developed a mind of it’s own. My hand started teasing her shoulder playfully. I was expecting some resistance. **No resistance**.

My hand got bolder and went down towards the side of her boobs, teasing her slowly.

I noticed she began to have goose pimples on her skin. 

She Sat up and looked at me. ‘What are you doing ' in a shaky voice 

We continued watching the movie and after a while she rested her head on my shoulder again.  My hand took over and activated ‘teasing mode’.

My hands got bolder and began teasing around her big boobs. The goose pimples were now obvious even in the dim light. I was expecting some resistance; and I got it. She was saying, ‘daniel stopp. Please stop’.


Find out what happened on the next EPISODE dropping tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts